Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Pain In Temple
Coughing causes sharp pain in temple with double vision sometimes temporary blindness lasting approximately 30 seconds to a couple of minutes?
Tell your doctor: Transitory raised intracranial pressure can cause diplopia and visual loss. Coughing raises your ICP. Need to check for cerebral masses and aneurysm or idiopathic intracranial hypertension. Its important to have your head scanned before a lumbar puncture to check baseline spinal fluid pressure is attempted to exclude a mass. A good neuro exam, eye exam and BP assessment should be done first. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Too tight/strain: If your readers are too tight, then yes, there may be discomfort. Other sources of discomfort may be from using the wrong power of reading glass. If too weak, your eyes may fatigue and become more uncomfortable the longer you read. If too strong, you may be holding print too close or, if not, you may be defocused in which you may be squinting to try to see clearly. Talk to your eye md to help. ...Read more
Yes: Stress can cause all sorts of pain issues or make them feel worse. Once your stressful situation improves you will notice improvement in the pain as well. Suggest trying some breathing techniques, meditation and visual imagery options to improve while you are in stress right now. If the pain persists I would consider getting your neck evaluated. ...Read more
Can sinus headaches caused by blocked sinuses cause pain in temples tender to touch and body aches?
Can tight neck muscles cause stinging eye pain and temple aches? Been havin these symptoms for 5 years started after being stressed a lot
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can kidney stones cause a pain in the tip of your penis?
- Causes of pain in the ear when lying down
- What is the cause of pain in my collar bone and numbness in both arms?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of sharp pain in the big toe
- What might cause a sharp pain in the top of my head?
- Causes of tingling in temple
- Can your gall bladder cause pain in left side of back?
- Cause of left side chest and upper back pain in women