Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Pain Directly Under Rib Cage
What would cause pain in the left side under rib cage. It is consistently coming every 5 or so minutes and lasting 10-15 seconds.?
GI spasms?: "stomach pain" can be caused by lots of things & may indeed originate outside the GI tract. Further evaluation is in order before anyone can answer "what to do." your doctor will want to re-examine you as well as know the quality, timing, duration, location, & associations (eating, position, activity, stooling, urinating) of your pain to better direct the next appropriate testing. ...Read more
No: But you may be experiencing pain from the gallbladder if it is rt sided. ...Read more
Can a lipoma in your back cause pain that also feels like a fullness in your abdomen on the left under rib cage
Yes : The feeling of "gas pain". And bloating as you put it can both be associated with various conditions affecting the GI tract. I would encourage you to be seen if you don't improve. Thanks. ...Read more
Possibilities: Ruq abdomen is home to the liver, gall bladder, small intestines, diaphragm. Gall bladder stones, duodenal ulcer, pneumonia, hepatitis, and sometimes atypical appendicitis can cause RUQ pain. Persistent pain warrants immediate evaluation by doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Pain directly under rib cage
- What cause pain under right rib cage?
- Causes of pain on left side under rib cage
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes pain under right rib cage?
- Causes of pain in left side under rib cage
- What causes pain under the right rib cage?
- Cause of pain in right side under rib cage
- Talk to a orthopedic surgeon online for free