Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Nonverbal Communication Problems
Check with your PCP: You might already have this covered but the best place to start would be an evaluation with a specialist in the treatment of adhd. Once you're clinically diagnosed, the two main interventions usually included a combination of medication and talk therapy. A consultation with your primary care physician could help you get the diagnosis and treatment process started with a referral to a specialist. ...Read more
Short of breath: If you are very short of breath, you work so hard getting air in and out that vocalizing is difficult. ...Read more
You betcha: People who are severely short of breath can't talk. ...Read more
Is it possible that problems with communication and language impairment be treated through antipsychotic medicines?
Psychotic symptoms: If the communication/language impairment is due to psychosis, an antipsychotic medication may help. For example, a schizophrenic patient with cognitive symptoms may be unable to effectively communicate or speak well and medication could improve the problem. If the problem is a primary language disability or learning disorder, the medication will be unlikely to help. ...Read more
Language: No. First, find the cause, for example attention deficit, and treat that. ...Read more
Can straightening and reversal of curve cause one to lose pain and other sensations in extremities and loss of communication in spine?
No but what is the: Reason for the imaging finding of curve reversal or straightening is either degenerative changes or muscle spasm. So, a tumor, hematoma or blood clot, disc herniation or spinal stenosis or even an infection or pathologic/traumatic fracture or syringomyelia leading to spinal cord compression may be the actual cause of the neurologic findings/signs/ symptoms. ...Read more
Bad wiring: CP results from an injury to the nervous system that destroys the normal brain tissue.That stops link between brain cells and the channels (wiring) that would carry messages that allow normal movement. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can lack of oxygen at birth cause behavioral problems?
- Can years of prednisone cause dental problems?
- What type of lung disease or problems can indoor mold cause?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Health problems caused by lack of exercise
- What kind of problems does graves disease cause to your eyes?
- Describe some of the health problems caused by smoking tobacco
- Can a problem with coccyx cause problem of irregular periods?
- Can liver problems cause brown spots on the bottom of feet?