Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Nocturia
Haven't heard of it: Pediatricians see many kids with bedwetting and most outgrow it by age 7 or 8 years. A few still have it until age 11-13 years. One's doctor can check things out to make sure there isn't anything unusual going on. Haven't heard of any vitamin deficiencies nor excesses being related to bedwetting nor to nocturia. If there is lots of urine in the night, without bedwetting, the doctor can check also. ...Read more
Hi! I have found out that my nocturia is caused by excessive drinking (it is almost 35c). What is the best treatment for it? Thank you. :) I am 16.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of prostrate cancer
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- Causes of a swollen tongue on one side
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tender painful spots on my scalp
- Causes of rash around anus
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on anus
- Causes of high sgot and sgpt
- Talk to a urologist online for free