Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Nabothian Cyst
Can a Nabothian Cyst cause pink spotting? Cause I never had pink spotting before and I was wondering if that small cyst was the cause of it.
Not usually: Not unless the cyst itself is cut or bleeding. ...Read more
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
No: The two may coexist. Nabothian cysts are harmless. See this site for more info. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001514.htm. ...Read more
What is a nabothian cyst and should I be worried its 16 mm? Could it be cancerous? Do I need to have it removed ?
See answer: A nabothian cyst is a mucus-filled cyst on the surface of the cervix. It is usually discovered incidentally during a routine pelvic exam and usually appear as a small white bump(s) on the cervix. There may be just one or several. The vast majority of the time the cyst(s) is harmless, may disappear spontaneously, and require no treatment unless large and causing problems which is very unusual. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What kind of ovarian cyst can cause vaginal bleeding?
- Can ovarian cyst cause lots of discharge tinged with pink?
- Causes of paratubal cyst
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Sex causing a rupture of ovarian cyst
- Causes of conjunctival cyst
- Does a ruptured ovarian cyst cause a lot of internal bleeding?
- Causes of calcified cyst
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free