Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Nabothian Cyst
A cyst is a structure or mass that consists of a cellular lined sac. It is typically filled with fluid but may be filled with solid material. It can be congenital, traumatic, or acquired. They may develop nearly anywhere in the body and usually require complete excision for eradication or they are likely to recur. Fluid filled sacs that are not cellular lined ...Read more
Can a Nabothian Cyst cause pink spotting? Cause I never had pink spotting before and I was wondering if that small cyst was the cause of it.
Not usually: Not unless the cyst itself is cut or bleeding. ...Read more
No: The two may coexist. Nabothian cysts are harmless. See this site for more info. http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001514.htm. ...Read more
What is a nabothian cyst and should I be worried its 16 mm? Could it be cancerous? Do I need to have it removed ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes nabothian cysts?
- Nabothian cysts
- What do i do when a nabothian cyst causing pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Nabothian cyst within the cervix
- Nabothian cysts in the cervix
- Nabothian cysts in cervix
- What is a nabothian cyst in the uterus?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free