Doctor insights on:
Causes Of My Tongue Blister
I usually felt pain under tongue, 2 times in every month, and recently i found that the cause in tiny blisters that they get well in one day.Serious?
Maybe: It's hard to evaluate blisters without actually seeing them. If these things are disappearing or not having pain i would just continue doing what you're doing. However if things worsen please get re-examined. ...Read more
No: Not strep. Blisters are often a symptom of a viral infection. If they are present on the palms and soles as well, then this could be Hand, Foot and Mouth disease (sounds bad, but isn't). If the sores are painful, try giving popsicles and tylenol. The main concern is keeping the child hydrated if she doesn't want to eat or drink. ...Read more
Salivary Gland: A translucent watery blister under the tongue is most likely a mucous retention cyst, mucocele, or ranula which occurs when the duct of a salivary gland becomes occluded. The gland continues to produce saliva and cannot empty into the mouth, resulting in a ballooning effect of the duct or gland depending on the location of the blockage. ...Read more
I've started getting frequent blood blisters on my tongue, are they just harmless? What causes them?
A rough tooth: I wonder if you are not simply rubbing your tongue on something rough. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cure for blister on the tip of my tongue
- Causes of bruise on my tongue
- Causes of red rash on my tongue
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blister on the side of my tongue
- How do i get rid of these blisters on my tongue?
- Causes of my groin blister
- Blisters on the back of my tongue
- Talk to a dermatologist online