Doctor insights on:
Causes Of My Right Shoulder Numbness And Tingling
Numbness and tingling is a symptom in which a person has some loss of feeling (numbness) and/or has the feeling of "pins and needles" in some part of the body. If a person had slept on his arm, the arm may have "pins and needles" for several minutes before returning to normal. Numbness and tingling can also ...Read more
My shoulders tacoed inward causing extreme pain, numbness, and tingling. My back between the shoulder blades is the same story.
Pain in right arm between shoulder and elbow. Neck pain numbness and tingling down my arm. Now short of breath .
Pinched nerve: Sounds like you may have a pinched nerve in the neck. Often patients will develop numbness, tingling, and pain that radiates from the neck down the arm. Depending on the nerve that is pinched, it will affect different parts of the hand. Over time, weakness in the arm may develop as well. I would recommend getting it checked out. You may need an EMG and/or MRI ...Read more
I've been having flashes of numbness and tingling thoughout my head and body parts should I be concerned I have a shoulder and mid back injury could it be from pinched nerves?
I am having pain under my right shoulder, by scapular area that radiates down my arm and fingers causing tingling and numbness in my right arm. ?
See doc: This is an irritation of one of the nerves in you neck/arm. Hard to tell exactly where. Because there are many potential causes you should see your doc to get it straightened out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of the right arm numbness and tingling
- Causes of left and right arm numbness and tingling
- Causes of right and left side of chest numbness and tingling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of lower right stomach numbness and tingling
- Causes of my ear numbness and tingling
- Causes of my breasts numbness and tingling
- Causes of my ribcage numbness and tingling
- Talk to a neurologist online