Doctor insights on:
Causes Of My Knees Itchy Skin
Very itchy skin& a clump of insect like bites has appeared in the area around my knee bites appearing all over my skin,am certain theyre not mosquitos?
Dark patches: You may have a fungal condition. Consult your doctor or a dermatologist. ...Read more
Non itchy skin color raised patch no scale over both elbows & knees, all of same duration treated with mild steroid no response. probable diagnosis?
Difficult to know: A chronic rash is difficult to diagnose without more information about you and visualization of the rash. A Virtual consult may help. With the information given, granuloma annulare comes to mind. Usually there is a central depression within a ring sized flesh colored patch. If stretched, you will likely see smaller papules. They sometimes herald thyroid disease. Low potency steroids fail. ...Read more
Small marble lump near my groin right side. Wasn't noticeable until feeling around. Slight itchy skin on off. Had ovary cyst symptoms pain in knees?
Itchy rash: The most common cause is dty skin. Moisterize after bath or shower when skin is still slightly moist. This will help maintain the moisture in the skin. Less common could be thyroid disease or blood disorder so see your doctor if the condition continues. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of itchy bumps on my knee
- Causes of my tongue itchy skin
- Causes of my groin itchy skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy small bumps on my knees
- Causes of itchy red spots on my right knee
- Causes of itchy swollen my left knee
- Causes of my lower legs itchy skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online