Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Miosis
I had ICL surgery but my pupils dilate more than optical zone of lense. I am on pilocar 1% for 6 months to causr miosis for lifetime. Will it help?
Horners syndrome stage 3 fr surgeon severing symphatic nerve during neck surgery don't sweat on rt side pittosis miosis any hope 4 a normal face again?
Yes: cholinesterase inhibitors for topical use in glaucoma treatment enhance the effect of endogenously liberated acetylcholine in iris, ciliary muscle, and other parasympathetically innervated structures of the eye. It thereby causes miosis, increase in facility of outflow of aqueous humor, fall in intraocular pressure, and potentiation of accommodation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of prostrate cancer
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- Causes of a swollen tongue on one side
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tender painful spots on my scalp
- Causes of rash around anus
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on anus
- Causes of high sgot and sgpt
- Talk to a pathologist online for free