Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Marantic Endocarditis
Endocarditis: read this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Infective_endocarditisGet a more detailed answer ›
Yes: Endocarditis, or infection of a heart valve, is a serious illness. In its acute form, there may be high fever, chills and sweats, generalized weakness, arrhythmias and heart failure. The subacute form is subtler and may gradually cause anemia, weakness, night sweats, weight loss, fatigue, depression and eventually heart failure. Either form is potentially lethal. If suspected, it needs evaluation. ...Read more
Doesn't: Cardiomyopathy, by itself, does not 'lead' to endocarditis. Endocarditis is an infection of the lining of the heart and usually heart valves. However, if you have cardiomyopathy, there may be abnormalities of the heart valves too, particularly leaking valves. This may slightly raise the risk of getting endocarditis in certain circumstances. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does endocarditis cause short stabbing like pains in the upper left area of the chest? Did not lift, swing, or exercise.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Endocarditis causes and symptoms
- Bacteria causing endocarditis
- Causes of infective endocarditis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does heroin cause endocarditis?
- Endocarditis caused aspergillus treated antifungal medication
- What is the survival rate of endocarditis caused by aspergillus?
- Does group b streptococcal infection cause endocarditis?
- Talk to a cardiologist online