Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Lumps In Breast
No: There is no scientific evidence that dietary soy food (milk, tofu, ect...) is linked to the development of breast cancer in women or men. And it does not cause lumps in men's breasts. If a man has a lump in his breast, he should immediately go see his doctor for an assessment. Breast cancer does develop in men, albeit much less common than in women. ...Read more
Many things: "lumps" can be normal areas of asymmetrically dense breast tissue, fluid filled cysts, benign solid masses, or malignancy. Any new lump drawing attention or concern particularly if it persists or enlarges over a short period of time should be appropriately evaluated by a physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Breasts are lumpy: Our breasts are naturally "lumpy". It is important for you to examine yourself monthly to learn what is normal for you. If something feels different, then contact your doctor. Fibrocystic changes (see some other posts) is common and frequently causes fluid filled cysts that feel lumpy and breast pain. If you have concerns, get examined by a breast specialist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lumps in breast causes
- What causes lumps in breasts?
- What can cause lumps in the breast?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does breast feeding cause lumps?
- What causes breast lumps in young women?
- What could be the cause of lumps in a male breast?
- Breast lumps caused by too much caffeine
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free