Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Numbness And Tingling In The Lower Legs
What would cause numbness and tingling in forearms/hands and lower leg/feet bilaterally and face and lips and some random chest pain?
Sounds vascular: You should take these symptoms seriously and see a doctor. Circulation may be an issue and chest pain is a signal to get attention now. There is no reason to ignore it. If it is severe, go to an urgent care clinic or er. Best wishes - it may be nothing serious, but don't risk your life on that. ...Read more
Numbness and tingling is a symptom in which a person has some loss of feeling (numbness) and/or has the feeling of "pins and needles" in some part of the body. If a person had slept on his arm, the arm may have "pins and needles" for several minutes before returning to normal. Numbness and tingling can also ...Read more
If I have a pinched nerve in my lower back can that cause numbness and tingling in all 4 limbs and would it be worse in the morning?
Have severe back spasms with left leg numbness and tingling and pain, what causes this, also left leg sometimes gives out.
Pinched nerve: Your symptoms, in particular the left leg numbness/tingling/pain/weakness, strongly suggest a pinched nerve in your lumbar spine. If your symptoms are progressively worsening, you may even need surgery. See a physician for further evaluation and treatment options. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
On and off sharp pain at left lower back. First week, numbness and tingling at left leg. Now legs are ok. Small lump at left upper hip.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of lower left abdominal numbness and tingling
- Causes of lower right stomach numbness and tingling
- Causes of my leg numbness and tingling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of the right arm numbness and tingling
- Causes of my right shoulder numbness and tingling
- Can scoliosis cause numbness in the legs thighs lower back and feet?
- Lower left leg numbness and tingling symptoms
- Talk to a neurologist online