Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Lower Back Pain On The Left Side Of Body
Low back pain is pain that occurs in the back above the buttock area and below the ribs. Low back pain can be sharp, dull, intermittent or constant. Pain can be at rest or associated with activity. Back pain can also be accompanied with pain that shoots or radiates down into the lower extremities or legs which is frequently ...Read more
What could be the cause of nose bleeding from the left nostril and lower back pain on the left side?
Cranberry juice: Hardly likely. If you have pain without the juice please contact your doctor. ...Read more
Multip possibilities: Low back pain can be caused by various conditions and often a combination of sorts. The history (due to trauma?/how long present/ etc) , severity of the pain, radiation of the pain(does it move down your leg) & other factors, and exam are helpful in identifying the cause. It coud be be due to mechanical prob, muscle strains, disc disease, arthritic problems, joint d/o. See your md as a start! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Had CT scan done, they found gallstones. I haven't had time to go back to doctor, but I have lower back pain on left side. Can gallstones cause this?
I am 44 and have been experiencing pain in the left side of my groin and some lower back pain. What might be the causes?
Pos. lumbar cause: Possibilities include nerve irritation that originates in your lumbar spine that is irritating the nerves that distribute to your groin. It could also be a a type of a localized nerve irritation along the groin like ilioinguinal neuralgia. Other specialists may give other causes like intra-abdominal causes or like muscular or myofascial pain that is irritating your lumbar plexus. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Lower back pain on left side of body
- What causes lower back pain on left side?
- Causes of pain on the left side of the lower back
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes lower back pain on the left side?
- Cause of pain in lower left side of back
- What are the causes of lower left side back pain?
- Causes of lower back pain on the right side of body
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free