Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Lower Abdominal Cramping In Women
I came off my cycle 11 days ago but I been experiencing lower abdominal cramping. What could be the cause for this?
What causes of lower back pain which feels like labor pain also diarehha and lower abdominal cramping pain?
Low back pain diarrh: Sounds like an inflammation of the rectum or lower colon; diarrheal illnesses can cause low back pain and cramping; however, the list of things is rather long. If it has been for a few days then no worries but if it has been around a while then its time to see a doctor. ...Read more
What could cause severe lower abdominal cramping, nausea, and itchy rashes on the fingers, toes, and around the anus? Ct showed no problems.
I've been having occasional lower abdominal cramping since Sunday and using the restroom(#2) frequently. Not extremely loose, but more watery loose?
I have severe abdominal cramping on the first day of my cycle every month that often causes vomiting and has be double over in pain. Is this normal?
Possibly: FODMAP is an acronym for"Fermentable, Oligo-, Di-, Mono-saccharides And Polyols." These carbohydrates are commonly found in the modern western diet. These are short chain carbohydrates (oligosaccharides), disaccharides, monosaccharides and related alcohols that are poorly absorbed in the small intestine, which are associated with irritable bowel syndrome, and functional leaky gut syndrome. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of lower abdominal cramps in women
- What are the causes of lower abdominal pain in women?
- What is the cause of lower abdominal pain in women?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of swelling in lower right abdominal
- Causes of sharp pain in lower right abdominal
- Causes of sharp pain in lower left abdominal
- Causes of upper abdominal pain in women
- Causes of lower back and abdominal pain in women