Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Liver Hemangioma
This organ plays a major role in metabolism and has a number of functions in the body, including glycogen storage, decomposition of red blood cells, plasma protein synthesis, hormone production, and detoxification. It lies below the diaphragm in the abdominal-pelvic region of the abdomen. It produces bile, an alkaline compound which aids in digestion via the emulsification of ...Read more
Un known: No one knows what causes liver hemangiomas. You are born with them which means they are called congenital. ...Read more
Possibly enlarge: a hepatic hemangioma, but a hemangioma is a collection of abnormal blood vessels and thought to be congenital but may grow under the influence of hormones. Long term BCP have been associated with benign hepatic adenomas. If birth control is still needed, then estrogen free methods would be appropriate. ...Read more
Clear ab CT scan. U/s diagnosis probable liver hemangioma. Can this cause minor ab pain, slight low rear right rib swelling & pain when pressed on that area?
There are many causes of red "spots" which when touched are not flat on the skin but instead are elevated off the skin. They can be red from scratching or from being bitten by a bug or be a blister from a burn. Some raised lesions have fluid in them such as a blister. When the spot or leasionis red it is usually inflamed. Whelps from an allergic reaction can also be ...Read more
An hemangioma is a condition in which a person has an enlarged, abnormal growth of blood vessels on his skin and/or elsewhere inside his body. Large hemangiomas, multiple ones, or dangerously located ones can cause serious problems. Babies with small or few "strawberry" hemangiomas on the skin ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of hemangioma in liver
- Can liver problems cause brown spots on the bottom of feet?
- Can excess beer drinking cause cirrhosis of the liver?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is there a common cause of low liver enzymes?
- Are there benign causes of elevated liver enzymes in teenagers?
- Causes of elevated liver enzymes in children
- What are the causes of sudden elevated liver enzymes?
- Talk to a dermatologist online