Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Left Lower Abdominal Mass
Pressure-Related: An abdominal mass can be due to many different diseases, some trivial, others life threatening (hernia, cancer, benign tumor, aneurysm, infection, etc.). Symptoms vary with the cause & location of the mass and its rate of growth. In general, if pushing against other organs, pain is common (although, slow growing tumors can reach large sizes while "flying under the radar"). ...Read more
Depends : On what the mass is. Some are benign tumors, hernias, abscesses, or malignant tumors and depending on what it is and where it is and if caught early, can be curable. Without more specifics, i can't say anything more. Just don't ignore a detectable mass. Get it diagnosed and treated. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Abdominal mass left lower quadrant
- Causes of right lower abdominal mass
- Causes of lower left abdominal cramps
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes lower left abdominal pain in men?
- Causes of lower left abdominal pain in females
- What causes lower left abdominal pain in women?
- What can cause lower left abdominal pain?
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online