Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Joint Crepitation
Various: Low back pain is second only to the common cold for visits to a doctor. Overloading the muscles and ligaments, straining the joints or even herniating a disc can all cause low back pain. Determining the cause of the pain creates the cure which can be wildly different. A good history and physical examination by a physician is the way to get to the root of your pains. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What do you suggest if my husband has been in pain in his joints for awhile now.he is only 28 what could cause this?
Rheumatology: late 20's males with chronic widely ranging joint pain needs evaluation for a systemic disorder. Rheumatologist are skilled diagnosticians of these problems. If no specific laboratory or imaging findings then fibromyalgia might be considered, as Rheumatologists often discern. In young males, low back & pelvic injuries from extreme sports seem, in my opinion, to potentiate fibromyalgia evolution. ...Read more
Normal: The vast majority are normal noises that don't hurt the joint. ...Read more
May not be arthritis: Hard to say since it is one sided. Do you sleep on your left side? Need to be clear it is really the joints. Need to note if they are swollen. Different things could cause left sided pain. It could be mechanical, muscular, soft tissue rheumatism. Need to know how long this morning pain last? ...Read more
What can cause severe joints pain? No relief with anti-flammatory, nor pain medicine. ( lower and upper joints)
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a lack of thyroxine cause joint pain?
- What are the causes of moderate facet joint hypertrophy?
- Causes of inspiratory crepitation
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy red spots on joints
- Causes of joint crepitus
- Cause of sharp pain in ankle joint when walking
- Causes of chest crepitation
- What are the common causes of joint pain in a 25 year old patient?