Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Itchy Swollen Right And Left Calf
14 days ago swollen itchy area on outside of lower legs, one week later it causes swollen round areas on tops of knees and now where leg meets by butt?
I got stung by a yellow jacket yesterday on my left leg. It still hurts terribly and swollen and Itchy...also have pain on left arm. Is that normal?
I got stung by a bee on my calf yesterday and it is very swollen, red, hot, itchy, and painful. Am i allergic?
Not really : Your tissues are responding to toxic bee venom. If you were truly allergic you might have tightness of bronchial passageways within first few minutes & difficulty breathing. Apply an oatmeal paste for itching. Cold compresses will tend to reduce swelling. Hot shower might make swelling worse. Take otc tylenol (acetaminophen) or Ibuprofen for discomfort. Elevate the arm. All should resolve in few days. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have swollen feet,ankles and calfs with red marks(not itchy) under the skin, they have been swollen for three weeks and water tabs did nothing ?
Have a quarter size red, severely itchy spot w/ whitehead on my ankle. I had 1 previously on my calf & treated it as
ringworm. When I itch it seems to gets swollen.
A few days ago I woke up with a couple bites on my leg and elbow.they are very itchy and got swollen now they're purple and hard?
Some kind of skin infection. signs is that the wound in the leg has itchiness, swollen reddish, fluid field lesion what could it be?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of right and left calf itchy skin
- Causes of itchy red spots on left and right calf
- Causes of right calf itchy skin
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of left calf itchy skin
- Causes of swollen my right calf
- Causes of tingling in left and right calf
- Itchy swollen my right calf symptoms
- Itchy swollen left and right calf