Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Itchy Red Bumps On Lower Arms
Red bumps is a symptom in which a person has a rash of raised spots on the skin, and the spots are redder than the normal skin. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, infection, hormonal changes, ...Read more
Used ground flax seed daily until broke out with itchy red bumps on hand, leg and arm..I did scratch and caused terrible sores.. Swell now on my face?
Small clusters of itchy red bumps on my arms for 2 weeks. There is also a strip of small itchy bumps that from a line. It looks like a 2 inch scratch.
I have itchy red bumps inner thigh arms face is very itchy should I go to an emergency room or dermatologist what should I do very irrating at night?
PLR: Polymorphic light eruption (PMLE) is a skin rash that occurs with exposure to the sun. It is not the same as sunburn. PMLE is not harmful, but can be itchy.The rash normally heals completely within a week if you avoid further sun exposure. Meanwhile, a cream containing corticosteroid will help to settle the rash. ...Read more
Hi , I have been woken up the past few nights with itchy red bumps on both legs. Itchy bumps that appear on arms and red itchy bumps in both armpits.
Itchy rash on tops of feet and arms.... I'm thinking it's allergies but not sure. They are red bumps, some look a little blistery with a clear fluid?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on lower arms
- Causes of itchy red bumps on right lower abdomen
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on upper arms
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy red bumps on my hands
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on breasts
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on arm or leg
- Causes of itchy small bumps on the arms
- Talk to a dermatologist online