Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Itchy Penis
Here are...: Here are: keep the concerned areas open to air-ventilation, clean ; dry "areas" with gentle soap, timely ; thinly apply anti-fungal/antibacterial with or without steroid cream. In short, good hygiene with /without circumcision for long tight foreskin and weight loss for obesity are timely important. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See your doctor: A rash in the genitals or on the penis can be one of several things that would all be treated differently. Things like a yeast infection, psoriasis, lichen planus, zoon's balanitis, skin cancer, or a fixed drug reaction can all occur in this location and would require vastly different treatment. See your doctor for sure on this one. ...Read more
An unwanted itch: I will assume that you mean an itch inside the urethra....Correct? This could be caused by the acidity of the semen; it could be a reaction to any lubricant you used. Without more detail it may be hard to anticipate if this is a post exposure itch from a previous sexual encounter. But, if you are on your own then there is nothing to really worry about. ...Read more
Have itchy penis for more than 6 months now. No blister, no scarbs, just itchy...it was more itchy before now less but still itchy. no sex last 2 year?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause of skin peeling on redness on penis
- Causes of itchy bumps on inner thigh
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on inner thigh
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy swollen ankle
- Can kidney stones cause a pain in the tip of your penis?
- Causes of glans penis pain
- Causes of itchy red bumps on my hands
- Talk to a urologist online for free