Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Itchy Bumps On My Knee
I have small itchy bumps on back of neck at the hair line and then it appeared around ankles and bend of knees itches bad what caused it what can I do ?
Rash: Any skin condition is difficult to identify without seeing it or having more history. What does it look like?Is it red?Flad/raised? Etc. It could be that your knees have come into contact with something and is showing an allergic reaction. Could be eczema or psoriasis or skin rashes can sometimes be a sign of something going on internally. Best to have a doctor take a look and take a full history. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Many possibilities: There are many things that could cause a rash. Several types of inflammatory conditions of the skin, allergic reactions, and sometimes bacterial, viral or fungal infections can cause rashes on the skin. Insect bites can also be the cause of a rash on the skin. Have it evaluated by a professional and get the appropriate treatment. ...Read more
I have itchy bumps on the side of my elbow, side of my knees, side of my armpits, on my waist and my lower spine. ?
used several creams/gels to treat knee wound, may have had an allergic reaction ? ; very itchy bumps which seem to spread around knee if touched ? :(
My 8 year old son has flesh colored NOT itchy bumps that sort of look like bug bites or hives but only on his knees and elbows, what could it be?
Dry skin: Try putting moisturizer on these areasGet a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of itchy small bumps on my knees
- Causes of itchy red bumps on my hands
- Causes of small itchy bumps on my chest
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of itchy red spots on my right knee
- Causes of itchy white bumps on my leg
- Causes of small red itchy bumps on my head
- Causes of itchy white bumps on my head
- Talk to a dermatologist online