Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Itchy Achilles Tendon
Itchy red bite-like blotch on Achilles' tendon. Thought it was a bite. Hasn't gone away in 3weeks. Size of thumb, bumpy?
Itchy bumps on the both achilles' tendons, flesh colored, bleed when scratched. Not spreading, but not going away. Live in cold chicago.
Itchy heel: Often times during the healing process one my experience itchy feelings and associated redness. You have to make sure it is not infected. However, it is not likely as you say it is healed. If you damaged the tendon it can take longer than you might think to heal. ...Read more
I have a reaction to steri strips for my Achilles rupture surgery 2 weeks ago. What can I put on the hives? Itchy and painful, don't want to scratch.
See your surgeon: Achilles' tendon repair incisions can be 'tricky' as the tendon is nearly subcutaneous. Any non- healing wounds here or incisional 'rashes' should be seen by your surgeon promptly to avoid skin/ wound breakdown.In my experience the reaction to the steri-strips is usually a reaction to the benzoin used to keep the strips' sticky'and not the strips themselves. See your surgeon! Best of Luck! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of itchy rash on achilles tendon
- Causes of itchy red spots on achilles tendon
- Causes of itchy bumps on achilles tendon
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of achilles tendon cramps
- Causes of achilles tendon numbness and tingling
- Causes of burning tingling achilles tendon
- Causes of achilles tendon numbness
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free