Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Internal Ophthalmoplegia Syndrome
Eye movement disorde: I think you mean internuclear ophthalmoplegia (ino). This is a disorder of eye movement in which one eye cannot move completely to the midline. This usually results in double vision and jerky eye movements with far horizontal gaze. Ino is caused by a lesion in the brain area known as the medial logituinal fasciculus (mlf). ...Read more
Defective transfer: When eggs/sperm form they go through a process where the pairs of chromosomes split.Each resulting egg or sperm should only have one of the pair. When /if an egg or sperm fails to drop one or part of the chromosome 18, it will have excessive material once conception occurs.That extra material interferes with normal development. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Reye's syndrome: in children, which comes from giving aspirin to a child during a viral infection. Unfortunately, most over-the-counter (OTC) analgesic medications have not been specifically approved for children and frequently carry warnings against using these drugs in children under 16 years of age. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of mutation causes down syndrome?
- Causes of internal bleeding in stomach
- Causes of internal vaginal sores
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does a ruptured ovarian cyst cause a lot of internal bleeding?
- What are the cause and effect of fetal alcohol syndrome?
- What are the causes and symptoms of down syndrome?
- Does history of iv drug use cause fetal alcohol syndrome?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free