Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Inguinal Mass
Can a pancreatic mass cause inflammation in the gallbladder without affecting the liver until a later stage?
Need to know: It's nearly impossible to treat something if you don't know what you're treating. It could be anything from an enlarged lymph node to an ingrown hair to an inguinal hernia. The knowledge of other symptoms is important as well. I recommend you see your doctor for a proper history and exam to correctly determine what, if anything, needs to be treated. ...Read more
How to diagnostically evaluate for groin lump?
What are the differential diagnosis? Examinations and investigations done to reach diagnosis?
Need to see your Dr.: When evaluating patients w/groin lumps, possibilities include hernias, enlarged lymph nodes, & fatty tumors, all of which may feel similar. The best place to start is with a primary care doctor. While ct scans and/or an ultrasound can be helpful, a careful exam by a general surgeon may be the only test needed. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have a groin lump for over two weeks. It is about 1cm big, does not hurt and is the only bump. I haven't been injured there. Should I be worried?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of inguinal lymph node pain
- Causes of mass on rib cage
- Causes of inguinal lymph node swelling and soreness
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of left lower abdominal mass
- What are the causes of inguinal neuralgia?
- Causes of mass on ear lobe
- Causes of right lower abdominal mass
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free