Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Infected Lymph Glands
If my lymph gland is slightly swolen, could that mean my tragus piercing is infected or being rejected?
Possibly: Any infection can cause a lymphnode to be inflamed. If your piercing is red or inflamed it might be the source. ...Read more
Afriend has a problem that each time he bows his head to study,the lymph glands below the tonsils and the tonsils themselves got infected,why is that?
9yr old boy right leg limph gland up but no signs of infected sores on lower part of his body? Restless night; complained that leg was sore. Temp high
Monitoring Centers: Lymphatic system absorbs/carries things too big to go into the arteries/veins like bacteria eaten by white cells and digested food. Lymph nodes "taste" the lymph for anything bad like bacteria/viruses/cancers, etc. When it detects a problem, it alerts the immune system and your body reacts. They enlarge in response to the inflammation they create when they react. They shrink when all is well. ...Read more
Possible cause of pain in swollen bump (lymph node? Gland?) in l labia major that can be felt from rolling fingers over l outside/top and middle? 22.
Prob blocked gland : It sounds like it is a blocked gland. These can get more infected if not unblocked, so you should see a doctor about it. It could be a wart or other type of lump also. I'm not sure there is anything you should do for it on your own. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of infected sebaceous glands
- Causes of swelling lymph glands
- Causes of swollen jaw lymph glands
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What could be the cause of swollen lymph nodes behind my ears?
- Causes of groin lymph node swelling
- Causes of overactive sebaceous glands
- Causes of swollen lymph nodes in groin
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online