Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Imbalance
I assume you mean in: Reference to psychiatric illness. They can occur due to genetic influences (hereditary) or from stress (external events, internal ways of thinking) or most likely from both in most cases (also called the "stress diathesis model" of mental illness. We should never forget the tremendous psychiatric toll taken on humanity by man's inhumanity to man, child abuse, war, torture, domestic/street violence. ...Read more
No.: If you were to masturbate so much that you would never get out into the sunlight, then vitamin d (which is a hormone as well as a vitamen) might get low! but seriously, I have never heard of masturbation being a cause of hormonal balance. "too much" means that you are missing other opportunities to learn, live, and grow. If you are young there will be lots of time to catch up. Enjoy! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Which hormones?: And how many years past 25yo? Ovaries don't typically stop functioning until early 50s eg menopause. Adrenal & pituitary glands don't commonly cause imbalance. Thyroid can become over or underactive for unknown reasons, sometimes inflammation, sometimes infection. Pancreas' insulin can become insufficient due to obesity eg insulin resistant diabetes. ...Read more
Does progesterone only pill deplete your estrogen/cause an imbalance. Could it push you into menapausal symptoms? What if you are low estrogen already
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of hormonal imbalance in females
- Depression caused by hormonal imbalance
- What causes an electrolyte imbalance?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Diseases caused by hormonal imbalance
- What causes muscle imbalance?
- Acne caused by hormone imbalance
- Causes of female hormone imbalance
- Hormone imbalance causes acne