Doctor insights on:
Causes Of High Uric Acid
Not really: The two issues are unrelated.Get a more detailed answer ›
Folate (folic acid): No, it can not.Get a more detailed answer ›
No: These two are not related.Get a more detailed answer ›
Uric acid excretion: Hi bp itself does not reduce uric acid excretion, unless kidneys are damaged. Diuretic meds used to treat hibp will elevate uric acid.You should limit meats, poultry, shellfish, and heavy fish to less than 4 oz per day. Get protein from egg whites, soy, tofu, quinoa. Avoid alcohol and vCard high fructose corn syrup containing drinks. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Food: Most reflux issues are due to diet. Don't eat foods that you expect to cause heartburn. This may seem like common sense advice but needs to be said. If you continue to have symptoms however, you should be evaluated for a short course of medication and possible even a stomach scope (egd) to rule out ulcers and damage to the stomach and esophagus. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hyperuricemia: High uric acid (hyperuricemia), can occur from many conditions; chemotherapy for cancer is often assoc. with hyperuricemia. Alcohol intake can lead to hyperuricemia. Symptoms vary from none to acute joint pain from gout (which is exquisitely tender!). Kidney stones from uric acid can lead to urine infection and severe pain. The Am. College Rheumatology advises ideal uric acid as ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What cause high uric acid?
- Foods causing high uric acid
- Causes of high uric acid in blood
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foods that cause high uric acid levels
- Does cashews nuts cause high uric acid?
- Foods that can cause high uric acid
- What are the causes of high uric acid levels?
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free