Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Hemorrhagic Ascites
Does perihepatic ascites cause pain? How long does it take to go away and what are potential causes?
Fuild backup: Ascitis is a condition of fluid in the soft tissues of the body. It can be caused by obstruction of lymph drainage from the periphery as well as heart failure. If there are symptoms of heart failure, medications can be helpful to improve pump function as well as increase urination. Discuss with his doctor about appropriate therapies. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Treatment of hemorrhagic ascites
- Causes of ascites in liver disease
- What is ascites caused by?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Abdominal ascites causes
- Uterine cancer cause ascites
- Fetal ascites causes
- Pelvic ascites causes
- Talk to a general surgeon online for free