Doctor insights on:
Causes Of H Cg Level Remaining Unchanged
Pregnancy or tumor: Hcg is the normal hormonal product of the placenta and so levels are high in pregnancy; a urine pregnancy test looks for hcg. However some tumors also produce hcg, so a high level in a man, or in a non-pregnant woman, strongly suggests a tumor that needs to be found and treated as soon as possible. ...Read more
Had a miscarriage hCG level was going down slowly it stopped going down at 113 and is now 168 they found a lot of cysts on ovaries are they the cause?
Pregnant - lmp: oct 17/conception: nov 07. Bloodwork: dec 06 showed hCG level of 7, 801. This is on the lowest end of "normal." is this a cause for concern in any way?
Yes: This varies amongst women. A normal level at 5 weeks is anywhere between 18 and 7,340. As long as you're having an appropriate rise in your HCG level (doubling every 48-72 hrs), then there's nothing to worry about. There's no need for you to continue checking your HCG level, however, unless you have concerns for miscarriage or your doctor recommends it. Congrats on your pregnancy! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Sorry: Miscarriage, but follow to zero, low probability but could still be in tube until zero unless obvious miscarriage. It will not affect or increase your risk that the next pregnancy will not work., i' m sorry to break it to you, it should have even explained. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of low hcg levels in early pregnancy
- Causes of high hcg levels
- What are the causes of low hcg levels?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Symptoms of high hcg levels
- Early pregnancy causes for fluctuating hcg levels
- Can low levels of iron cause body aches?
- Causes of high inr levels
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online