Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Hand Tremors
Can Zoloft (sertraline) cause bilateral hand tremors when trying to hold object still: like phone or pen? Mild shaking bilaterally when holding hands out infront
Yes, it can: In the pre-marketing clinical studies, more than 10% of people experienced tremors with zoloft (sertraline). So yes, it could be causing the problem you have. How long have you been taking it? If only for a short time (few weeks) there's still a possibility this may resolve. If going on for longer, it may not. Please discuss with your psychiatrist or other prescribing physician. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Elderly male with dementia. What are causes of hand tremors? Tremors may prove to be a problem when eating with a spoon. Myoclonic jerks related?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diseases that cause hand tremors
- Causes of tremor in hand
- What is the cause for hand tremors?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tremors in hands
- Cause of shaking hands tremors
- Causes of hand tremors in teenagers
- Is there a disease that causes both balance problems and hand tremors?
- Talk to a neurologist online