Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Groin Pain
Many Causes: Groin pain can be due to serious infections, inflammation, trauma, malignancy (cancer), and other abnormal processes. Because groin pain can be a symptom of a serious or life-threatening condition, you should seek prompt medical care and talk with your medical professional about your symptoms. ...Read more
What could cause a groin pain and a pulse near the inner quadricep that is worsened by bending over?
Thanks for asking!: Groin pain can be a symptom of ovarian cancer, although it is not a typical symptom. More common causes of groin pain include hernias, muscle strain, kidney stone, urinary tract infection, and others. If groin pain does not resolve within a few days, it is recommended to have it evaluated by a physician. ...Read more
Can uterine fibroids cause intense groin pain. I had 8 fibroids removed in 2008 and had similar pain. Can there be any other causes?
They can: And you should see your oby-gyn.Get a more detailed answer ›
Can a 2.5cm ovarian cyst cause bad groin pain and aching behind knee (same side).The ovary is painful and the groin/leg pain started at this time also?
Possibly: The ovarian 2.5 cm cyst is only one inch in diameter, but if it is sitting on a nerve that runs through your pelvis to your legs, you will get inguinal or radiating leg pain, depending on the nerve and its' distribution. Pose your question with the MD who diagnosed the cyst initially and if it is not a GYN MD then find one who is, that can examine you. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What would cause groin pain going from one side of tje scrotum to another?
- Causes of sharp pain in my groin
- Cause of pain in the right groin from swinging a kettlebell
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of pain in the groin area for women
- Causes of pain in groin for men
- Causes of hip and groin pain in women
- Causes of hip and groin pain
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free