Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Frequent Urination In Women
Many causes: Primary cause for frequent urination can be due to irritation of bladder lining from inflammation or chemical irritation. Structural abnormalities, such as small bladder, bladder diverticulum, or psychological issues eg anxiety can all cause frequency of urination. Cystitis is probably most common cause of acute frequency. Overactive bladder, interstitial cystitis, prostatitis, acid urine from oj. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What would cause me to stay hungry all the time, stay nausiated regardless of how much or what I eat or don't eat, frequent urination?
Could be diabetes: All your symptoms fit the classic inital presentation of diabetes, but there could be another metabolic cause. Diabetes can present with the 3ps. Polyuria, polydypsia and polyphagia. The frequent urination is due to elevated blood sugars. You should see a doctor and have your sugars checked to rule out this very treatable condition. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Prostate enlargement: It is very common due to inefficient bladder emptying. Also, other causes include urethral stricture and bladder atony that produce small frequent voids. Also, urinary tract infection but usually have burning discomfort with it. Frequency at night only is also associated with kidney disease or heart failure due to edema and fluid retention. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What is the cause of frequent urination in women?
- What could cause frequent urination in women?
- Frequent urination in elderly women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- More frequent urination in women
- Frequent nighttime urination women
- Frequent urination at night for women
- Sudden frequent urination in women
- Talk to a nephrologist online for free