Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Frequent Bowel Movements
The gastrointestinal tract starts at the mouth, travel down the tunnel (esophagus), which connects to the stomach, which then empties into the duodenum, jejunum, and ileum---the three parts of the small intestine (@25 feet). This empties into the colon or large intestine (about 5 feet), which then becomes the sigmoid colon, rectum and out the anus. So, every morsel eaten ...Read more
What could be causing my frequent bowel movements in a morning and then ending in diarrhoea ie loose watery stools?
Is this new?: Change in bowell habits, with watery stools needs a diagnostic work up. See your health care provider. ...Read more
Can insufficinet sleep cause nausea, bloating, and cramps? Can it also cause more frequent bowel movements?
Can the fiber in kellong's raisin bran cause gas, frequent bowel movements, and other stomach issues? Every time i tried to eat today i got nauseous.
Need more info.: There are so many possible causes that i can't list them all here; without more information on other symptoms, i can't narrow it down for you. I'd suggest seeing the doctor for diagnosis and any needed treatment. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of more frequent bowel movements
- Causes of frequent bowel movements in adults
- Causes of frequent small bowel movements
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes frequent bowel movements after eating?
- Causes of frequent bowel movements shortly after eating
- Soy milk causing frequent bowel movements
- Frequent bowel movements in morning
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free