Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Fordyce Spots
What causes fordyce spots on lips? Excessive chapstick?? Can dey b future problem?? What's best to do?? N will they ever go away on their own??
Can the acidic nature of the vagina cause it to itch when moist? (In the area of fordyce spots) Or is that normally thrush related?
Fordyce Spots: Medical experts believe that these tiny bumps are caused by sebum, which is the skin's natural oil. This natural oil is trapped in the sebaceous glands that do not have hair. In normal cases, sebaceous glands open up into hair follicles and the natural oil is secreted through the airshaft. However, sometimes there is no hair and thus no way to discharge this natural body oil. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause of fordyce spots on upper lip
- Causes of tender painful spots on my scalp
- Causes of white spots in my vision
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of purple spots on toes
- Causes of purple spots on the tongue
- White spots on the corner of mouth fordyce spots
- Causes of white spots on my big toe
- Talk to a dermatologist online