Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Falling Backwards
Conditioning: When you wear high heels, especially for a long time, you are basically walking on your toes. When you take the heels off, your calf has to stretch out to allow your foot to lie flat on the ground. That tension on your calf, which was contracted when you were in heels, pulls at the back of the leg and thigh, thus causing the sensation that you are being pulled backwards. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Falling backwards is a symptom in which a person tends to fall backwards when attempting certain activities. A sensation of falling backwards may occur in some persons, without actually falling. These symptoms may be due to problems in the brain or the balance ...Read more
Standing still looking at phone. Felt as if I was falling backwards for about two seconds. What would cause this? Heat? BP? Dehydration? Anxiety?
Falling backwards: It is the symptom.Get a more detailed answer ›
Yes you can.: Broken ribs are most commonly the result of blunt trauma. A simple fall can result in a broken rib or two. Most heal on their own without surgery, but it appears that multiple broken ribs that affect breathing do better when fixed with modern plate and screw devices. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for falling backwards
- What is the best treatment for falling backwards?
- What is the falling backwards feeling right before you fall asleep?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Falling cause aneurysm
- Eyebrow falling out causes
- Eyelash falling out causes
- Fingers falling asleep causes
- What causes the feeling of falling backwards?