Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Falling Backwards
Conditioning: When you wear high heels, especially for a long time, you are basically walking on your toes. When you take the heels off, your calf has to stretch out to allow your foot to lie flat on the ground. That tension on your calf, which was contracted when you were in heels, pulls at the back of the leg and thigh, thus causing the sensation that you are being pulled backwards. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Falling backwards is a symptom in which a person tends to fall backwards when attempting certain activities. A sensation of falling backwards may occur in some persons, without actually falling. These symptoms may be due to problems in the brain or the balance ...Read more
Standing still looking at phone. Felt as if I was falling backwards for about two seconds. What would cause this? Heat? BP? Dehydration? Anxiety?
Falling backwards: It is the symptom.Get a more detailed answer ›
I'm experiencing sporadic disorientation frequently, difficult to describe. Feels as if i'm falling backwards despite not actually physically so.
See a doctor: This could be a serious condition and should be checked out ! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are causes of teeth falling out?
- Causes of falling asleep during the day
- Causes of falling asleep all the time
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cause of tragus pain
- Causes of prostrate cancer
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- Causes of a swollen tongue on one side
- What causes the feeling of falling backwards?