Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Facial Flushing
It's possible, yes: Norco is a hydrocodone/acetaminophen combination. The hydrocodone is the opiate portion which metabolizes into morphine in the body. Both compounds (hydrocodone and morphine) are known to cause histamine release from cells that reside in your skin, called mast cells. They are also responsible for allergic reactions that cause skin itching and redness. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Rare symptoms: Usually not, but can happen.Get a more detailed answer ›
What could cause chronic and daily episodes of facial flushing (skin hot and painful but only a little red) with a mild fever (~99.5) and nausea?
99.5: Time to see your primary doctor!Get a more detailed answer ›
Random periods of...
Moments of blurriness in eyes
Waking up w/ numbness and tingling
Dragging foot causes falls
I have facial flushing and upper right abdominal pain everynight with heat intolerance. What can be causing this?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of facial flushing in men
- Causes of facial flushing in women
- Can high blood pressure cause facial flushing?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of facial hair caused by minoxidil?
- How to correct slight facial asymmetry caused by extraction of a molar tooth?
- Causes of facial hair in young women
- Causes of facial cramps
- Talk to a dermatologist online