Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Exercise Intolerance
See below: Yes: Underweight might be secondary to or symptomatic of an underlying disease. Unexplained weight loss needs evaluation asap. Severely underweight individuals may have poor physical stamina and a weak immune system, leaving one open to infection. Malnutrition due to poor/inadeq intake, genetics, underlying mental or physical disease need to be ruled out. ...Read more
Yes: An individual needs enough energy stores during exercise to avoid fatigue or cramps. The body preferentially burns simple and complex carbohydrates first, then protein, then fat. If you don't have enough carbohydrate energy stores then protein (muscle) is broken down and then fat. The caveat is that some well trained underweight people don't have a problem but they have done extensive training. ...Read more
Stress test stated moderate to severe ischemia anterior/apical. Heart cath says stress test false p,no blocks,but mild elevated EDP/LBBB. Is this causing dyspnea and exercise intolerance? Help?
Yes: Elevated EDP indicates left ventricular dysfunction. You did not report what your ejection fraction (EF) is - it's crucial. Your EDP may be elevated from systolic and/or diastolic dysfunction. Moreover, LBBB causes dys-synchrony which further compromises LV function. Both abnormalities you list will result in impaired functional capacity manifested as exercise intolerance. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can a Vitamin D deficiency cause muscle weakness, shakiness and exercise intolerance? I have low vitamin D,I'm being treated, on week 2, feel awful
Severe vitamin D def: May cause Adults to experience "bone pain" as well as muscle weakness. There is no clear pattern of symptoms. In fact many people remain asymptomatic despite low levels. But here are the more common symptoms: Fatigue, General muscle pain and weakness, Muscle cramps, Joint pain, Chronic pain, Weight gain, High blood pressure, Restless sleep, Poor concentration, and Headaches. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of fat intolerance
- The causes of light brown vaginal discharge after exercise in post menopause
- Can exercise cause pleurisy or just shortness of breath?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can lactose intolerance cause a lack of sleep?
- What causes blisters on the bottom of your feet while you are walking for exercise?
- What are the causes of reflux burping during exercise?
- Causes of alcohol intolerance
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free