Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Ear Fullness Sensation
Could TMJ cause ear fullness / pressure sensations? If so, is there anything i can do when feeling the pressure to relieve it and confirm tmj? Thanks!
Treat TMJ: If the TMJ is causing the ear symptoms, the best way to get rid of the ear symptoms is to treat the TMJ. Any dentist can be a TMJ expert with the proper training and experience. Most commonly, oral surgeons, prosthodontists, and orofacial pain specialists. Ask your MD, your dentist and your dental society for referrals. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Refer to ENT, ER: This is something that typically needs evaluation by a specialist. I will refer the question to our ENT and other doctors. ...Read more
I have ear fullness on right ear only, occasional headache on right side around ear, and occasional ringing. What could cause this?
Eustachian Tube Prob: Eustachian tube dysfunction (etd) is probably what is causing your problems and the underlying problem that causes etd is seasonal allergies. Treat your allergies and the etd goes away. Try otc meds and if the problem persists, go see your doctor asap to rule out ear infection, etc. ...Read more
Yes: Some people with temporomandibular joint issue sense fullness in the ears. I have not heard of neck and shoulder problem causing ear symptoms. If you have jaw problem, talk to your dentist regarding a mouthguard to wear at night. (I assume that you have had your ears checked out already) ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for sensation of fullness of the ear
- Causes of head fullness sensation
- Herbal treatment for sensation of fullness of the ear
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of ear pressure and fullness
- Ear fullness causes
- What causes fullness in ears?
- What is the best treatment for sensation of fullness of the ear?
- Talk to an otolaryngologist online