Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Dizzy Spells In Women
What are some causes of dizzy spells? Went to an ent, everything checked out good. Feels like the room is spinning for a few seconds. Not on any meds.
Causes: The causes include anemia, tumor, viral infection of the inner ear (labrynthitis). The inner ear is your balance organ. Anything that creates function problems can cause dizziness. I have seen dental patients who had TMJ problems that caused dizziness that were relieved by treating the tmjd. ...Read more
Many causes.: Dizziness can be either vertigo (sensation of things moving) or light-headed. There are many possible causes of vertigo. These range from inner ear problems (vestibulitis, benign paroxysmal positional vertigo) to vestibular migraines to problems with the brainstem (such as strokes). Light-headedness can be caused by standing up too quickly, dehydration, or low blood counts. ...Read more
Why do I get dizzy spells out of nowhere whenever I'm sitting down, what can be the causes of my dizzy spells?
What does it mean when your temperature gets very high and occasionally get dizzy spells over a sudden? I am 21 years of age and a female
Infection: It means you have an infection. Should be seen by dr for examination and treatment recommendations. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Cause of dizzy spells in women
- What causes dizzy spells in women?
- Reasons for dizzy spells in women
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of dizzy spells?
- Causes for dizzy spells
- Causes of dizziness and fainting spells
- Causes of dizzy spells and headaches
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free