Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Dizziness Nausea Headache
Can anxiety cause chronic dizziness, nausea, headaches and fatigue? Been feeling this for 6months and all tests are normal. Have anxiety/depression
The medical term is cephalalgia. It is a feeling of pain that can occur on either both sides or just one side of the head or neck. Headaches can be sharp, dull, or throbbing, and can radiate to different areas of the head. They typically last less than an hour but can ...Read more
too many: Your symptoms are common and nonspecific. The list of possibilities is very long. Perhaps visit your regular medical doctor. ...Read more
For about a week or so I have been suffering with a dull headache which variates around my headhead.This also causes dizzy spells and nausea.
I have been having issues with coffee on and off some days 1 cup makes me feel dizzy, and other days, gives me a headache,and nausea What causes this?
Caffeine: is a stimulant. The brain and other electrically excitable systems in the body (heart) can be affected by even small amounts. Symptomatic treatment of headaches (Triptans) GI upset (Pepto Bismol) and insomnia (Benadryl) does not replace the treatment of underlying conditions. Caffeine is another symptomatic agent. It can stave off fatigue, treat depression or abort a migraine, but at a cost. ...Read more
Today I had extreme headache, nausea, dizziness, difficulty seeing, and i was sweating but i was feeling cold what could cause that?
Hi I recently have been having a terrible headache n very dizzy when I stand up .... Little nausea in the stomach what can this be caused from?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What causes dizziness and headaches and nausea?
- What causes dizziness nausea and headaches?
- Can diet soda cause dizziness headache nausea?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Headache dizzy nausea vomiting
- Headache with nausea and dizziness
- Bad headache nausea dizziness
- Frequent headaches nausea and dizziness
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free