Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Dialysis Blisters
Simple answer is that it is a medical technology used primarily to provide an artificial replacement for lost kidney function in people with renal failure. Hemodialysis remove wastes and excess water from the blood by circulating blood outside the body through an external filter, called a dialyzer. Blood and dialysate flow through in opposite directions and the ...Read more
Cover blister: Cover the blister with warm compress and then wrap with triple antibiotic ointment and dressing. It will mechanically release the blister fluid and contain it. Remove all pressure from the area because the causation of the blister is more of a threat due to future injury. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dialysis Problems: This usually happens when a person is first placed on hemodialysis. There are two theories as to why this happens. This link will take you to a very thorough explanation of these theories: http://www.Kidneydoctor.Com/equilib.Htm. You need to read this slowly to get the full picture of dss. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: If you mean the site of the needle puncture, it could be a hematoma, blood under skin, which can change colour. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can dialysis machine causes blisters on the arm?
- Blisters on a dialysis patients arm
- Blisters on dialysis patients
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Water blisters on the legs of dialysis patient
- Dialysis disequilibrium syndrome cause
- Dialysis complications caused by cryoglobulinemia
- Can dialysis cause dehydration?
- Talk to a dermatologist online