Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Dialysis Blisters
Simple answer is that it is a medical technology used primarily to provide an artificial replacement for lost kidney function in people with renal failure. Hemodialysis remove wastes and excess water from the blood by circulating blood outside the body through an external filter, called a dialyzer. Blood and dialysate flow through in opposite directions and the ...Read more
Cover blister: Cover the blister with warm compress and then wrap with triple antibiotic ointment and dressing. It will mechanically release the blister fluid and contain it. Remove all pressure from the area because the causation of the blister is more of a threat due to future injury. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Is dialysis procedure cause death if it done more than a year , also my health goes on decreasing ?
It can: Dialysis serves two functions. One is to remove some of the toxins in the blood that are no longer able to be removed by the kidneys due to kidney failure. The other is to remove fluid that has accumulated due to the diseased kidneys. If the dialysis prescription is incorrect in relation to the patient's "optimal" or dry weight, too much fluid can be removed and the person can become dehydrated. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Dialysis Problems: This usually happens when a person is first placed on hemodialysis. There are two theories as to why this happens. This link will take you to a very thorough explanation of these theories: http://www.Kidneydoctor.Com/equilib.Htm. You need to read this slowly to get the full picture of dss. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
See below: If you mean the site of the needle puncture, it could be a hematoma, blood under skin, which can change colour. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What type of bacterial infection will cause blisters in the back of your throat?
- What causes blood blister on roof of mouth?
- What causes a cluster of blisters to appear on ear lobe?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of my groin blister
- Blister on the palm of the hand cause by parasite
- Cause of low hemoglobin and anemia in dialysis patients
- Causes of my lower leg blister
- Talk to a dermatologist online