Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Decreased Fetal Movement
1. Is it normal to feel LOTS of fetal movement at 32 weeks I can't pinpoint what's triggering movement. 2. Can movement cause BH contractions?
10 kicks/hour: 10 kicks/hour is a universal count, but its dependent on what is your normal and more importantly how far along you are. If you are 25 weeks, you may not have predictable fetal movement the way you may when you are 35 weeks. Check with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Fetal movements: Absolutely you should be concerned if the fetal movement decreases or there is no movement at all. Moms usually start to feel fetal movement at about 20-22 weeks. There are different ways to monitor fetal movement- some use the criteria of 10 movements in 2 hrs, others may use 4 movements in 1 hr. If you feel that your baby is moving less or not moving at all, contact your health care provider. ...Read more
Is it normal for fetal movement to be more mellow after days of extreme fetal movement? I'm 27 week and 4 days.
Yes and no: Your fetus's activity pattern will vary hour to hour and day to day - much like anyone's activity. Of course, the absence of fetal movement is very worrisome. A decrease in usual fetal activity day after day can indicate that your baby is having some significant problems. This should be evaluated by your caregiver immediately. In general, if your baby moves more than ten times/hr it is doing well. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of movement in stomach
- Causes of decreased prothrombin time
- Cause of loose bowel movement
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the cause and effect of fetal alcohol syndrome?
- Decreased fetal movement 35 weeks
- Does history of iv drug use cause fetal alcohol syndrome?
- Causes of low fetal heart rate
- Talk to a perinatologist online for free