Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Crystals In Urine
High Uric acid foods: Crystals in the urine have little clinical significance. High uric acid diet such as organ meats, mushrooms, berries etc can raise blood uric acid level which is then excreted in the urine and uric acid crystals can be seen under a microscope. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Urine is the product of the kidneys, which is produced to eliminate the waste products of metabolism, manage body fluid balance, &maintain acid-base balance. The blood is first filtered by the kidneys, and the composition of the resulting fluid is then altered depending on the body's needs. It is composed of mostly water, and breakdown products from blood cells impart ...Read more
If the male does not have Schistosomiasis, what may cause blood and crystals to be present in urine ?
Physical shows I have high lymphs, WBC esterase, wbc, and crystals in urine. But no nitrites or bacteria present. No pain. What causes sterile pyuria?
You may be low: Dark urine is often the sign of dehydration or even blood in the urine. You should go see your friendly doctor for a simple urinalysis to better ascertain the problem. At your age, if you have ever smoked, I would definitely see a doctor. Smoking increases your risk of bad things....Please seek help. Happy healing and good luck. ...Read more
Possible PNH: You need to have your urine examined to ascertain the basis of the color, however, an uncommon disorder, paroxysmal nocturnal hemoglobinuria comes to mind. See the site below for more information and see your doctor. http://ghr.nlm.nih.gov/condition/paroxysmal-nocturnal-hemoglobinuria. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What can cause specks of blood in urine?
- What causes small traces of blood in urine for females?
- Cause of pain in right side blood in urine
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Cause of sudden painless large blood clots in bloody urine
- Causes of occult blood in urine
- Trace of protein in urine causes
- Causes of foul smelling urine in women
- Causes of blood cells in urine and missed periods