Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Cardiomegaly
Possible relation: Cardiomegaly is an anatomical diagnosis which means that the heart is enlarged. Heart failure is a disease state known as congestive heart failure or chf. There are many causes of CHF and cardiomegaly is but one and really not the primary issue. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Does cardiomegaly, vascular congestion and lungs filled with water cause death my mother died because of these?
Big Heart: Cardiomegaly simply means the heart is larger than expected. This can be from many things....High blood pressure, congenital problems, metabolic problems, etc. Sometimes it can be nothing to worry about, but other times can put the heart at higher risk for abnormal rhythms or even heart attacks. Your doctor should be able to tell you why the heart is large, and what to do about it (if anything). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Depends on the cause: Cardiomegaly is an enlarged heart. This could be relatively normal, as in an athlete, or due to a more serious problem. It needs further definition, usually with an echocardiogram, to determine the cause. Cardiomegaly is usually a secondary issue. Find the primary issue causing the cardiomegaly and fix that, if you can. This needs a doctor visit. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of cardiomegaly in children
- Causes of cardiomegaly in adults
- Cause of tragus pain
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- Causes of a swollen tongue on one side
- Causes of burning sensation in my big toe
- Causes of tender painful spots on my scalp
- Talk to a cardiologist online