Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Burning Tingling Upper Belly
I have this tickling, burning sensation after I pee then I feel like there is pressure bottom of the abdomen after I pee. Could this be a UTI?
Can COPD cause burning, tingling sensations in the upper back lung area? It feels like my upper back and chest is tight and heavy feeling.
Not usually: COPD usually causes shortness of breath, chest tightness, wheezing, and coughing. The sort of symptoms you are describing may be something more significant. I would get checked out by your doctor. He or she can listen to your lungs and maybe get blood tests or a chest xray. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What cause a perfect band/strip of tingling and burning across my back close to where the bra line is, but wider?
Need details: If the symptoms are indeed involving left face, left arm, left chest and left leg , then the problem is likely in right brain. See a neurologist. ...Read more
What could cause a sharp, burning and tingling pain in the outside and just below my right patella that is felt only when kneeling?
Patella tendonitis?: This can be from inflammation of the patella tendon, it can be from arthritis under the knee cap, it can be from a skin neuroma in that area but all things can be improved if you get examined and the correct diagnosis. An orthopaedic surgeon would be an appropriate person to help you. Good luck. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Anxiety?: Sure, if medical causes or effects of medications are ruled out. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of burning tingling right upper stomach
- Causes of burning tingling my left shoulder
- Causes of upper left abdomen tingling
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tingling in upper thigh
- Causes of middle upper abdomen tingling
- Causes of burning tingling achilles tendon
- Causes of burning tingling left side stomach
- Talk to a gastroenterologist online