Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Burning Tingling Knees
I have recently dislocated my knee and now it has a tingling, burning pain. It is also not staying in the joint. What could be causing this?
Visit orthopedist: Make appointment with orthopedic surgeon, as sounds like you need help with your knee ASAP. ...Read more
Hello. I frequently sleep on my couch at night, left side. I woke up this morning with a tingling/burning sensation on my left leg below knee?
I have constant numbing tingling at times burning pain and weakness below elbow to fingers and below knees. Worsen during sleep?
I'm having a tingling, numbing, almost burning sensation on the side of my right leg, below my knee and into my foot but yet it feels cold?
Unlikely: Those symptoms are unlikely to be a DVT. However, DVTs present in many strange ways and an ultrasound ordered by your doctor is the only way to be sure. ...Read more
Why would I have burning in my neck, thoracic spine, shoulders, knees, and bursa hip region? Sometimes I also feel tingling in arms and foot.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Burning tingling my knee
- Knee has burning tingling sensation
- Burning tingling skin causes
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of burning tingling bicep
- Causes of burning tingling armpit
- Causes of burning tingling temple
- Causes of burning tingling tricep
- Talk to a neurologist online