Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Burning Tingling Achilles Tendon
I need help determining the discomfort and tingling or vibrating feeling i got on both my Achilles tendon?
What is happening to me its been atleast five days I have discomfort on heel when walking and a tingling or vibrating feeling on my Achilles tendon?
I awaken with sharp burning pain in the posterior aspect of my ankle along my Achilles tendon for the past couple of months. Is there any home treatments that might help?
I try using a pillow to raise the back of my sore heel but it still doesn't stop the burning pain. I wonder if Achilles tendon is involved. Walk OK.
Good question: Achilles tendonopathy tends to produce an enlarged, tender tendon (particularly sore when squeezed). Also, small nerve branches supplying the heel can become irritated to cause a burning pain. One question: why are you taking clonazepam? Underlying disorder? See your doctor for exam. Details of the physical should help diagnosis, and this will help treatment. ...Read more
Direct trauma: Achilles tendon injuries are very catastrophic. Usually occurs when the foot is in a fixed plantargrade position and the tibia (shinbone) externally rotates rapidly, and the foot does not release from its flexed state. Injuries for achilles tendon ruptures also take the longest to resolve, which can be from 8-20 weeks, depending on the amount and time of damage to the tendon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Remedies for burning tingling achilles tendon
- Cures for burning tingling achilles tendon
- Burning tingling achilles tendon diagnosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of burning sensation in achilles tendon
- Causes of remedies for burning sensation in achilles tendon
- Burning sensation in achilles tendon
- Treatments for achilles tendon numbness and tingling
- Talk to a podiatrist online for free