Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Brown Vaginal Discharge
Discharge can be a noun or a verb; it has multiple meanings in physics, chemistry, military, and legal usage. The most common medical meaning is a substance that is being excreted. Examples: pus is the discharge from a pimple; a vaginal discharge can mean infection; an ear discharge can mean an infection of the outer ear tract; a nasal discharge ...Read more
Hematuria: Not sure what you are referring too as brown discharge. Often if a patient has blood in their urine it can appear brownish. Blood in the urine with a UTI is common, but can also indicated other concerns.. The urine should a the minimum be re-checked after the UTI symptoms have abated. ...Read more
Old blood usually: When bright red blood bleeds inside your uterus during your period it might sit there for some time, congeal into a clot, and then later liquify and come out as dark menstrual blood. As it sits longer in the genital tract it gets browner and by the time you see anything it is a mixture of newer (red) blood and older(brown) blood. ...Read more
Sounds like BV : Sounds like bacterial vaginosis mixed with menstrual blood. Bv is an overgrowth of normal vaginal bacteria. The only real way to fix it is with antibiotics. There is an over the counter product called rephresh which can help normalize the ph of the vagina. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The causes of light brown vaginal discharge after exercise in post menopause
- Causes of brown yellow vaginal discharge
- Causes of a jelly like vaginal discharge
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What are the causes of black vaginal discharge?
- Cause of brown discharge 3 months pregnant
- Is brown vaginal discharge a symptom of an ovarian cyst?
- Causes of thick white vaginal discharge
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free