Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Breasts Ache
Sore breasts: Reasons for painful breasts (bilateral) can include: cyclic pain before the period, stress, medication changes. Fluctuating hormone levels & pregnancy. Pain in one breast could be related to a cyst or a fibroadenoma. Breast cancer would not be a frequent reason for breast pain. Exercise with a bra that is lacking in support is also a possible cause. ...Read more
Please what causes pain/aches in one breast. It comes on and off but mostly off. Thanks for your kind response. I'm 29years. ?
Fibrocystic changes: You could have fibrocystic changes. This is the most common cause of breast pain. It can be aggravated by caffeine, stress, menstrual cycle and hormonal supplements. If you are over 40, then you should have a mammogram and ultrasound. Please get evaluated by a breast specialist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breast ache
- Is breast aches a symptom of breast abscess?
- Is breast aches a symptom of pregnancy?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Breast ache after ovulation
- Aching breasts menopause
- Breast ache during pregnancy
- Aching breasts symptom
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online