Doctor insights on:
Causes Of Brachycephaly
Disabilities: Brachycephaly is a description of a head shape, this alone would not qualify for get disability ...Read more
Brachycephaly: Brachycephaly is a form of craniosynostosis where the frontal bones prematurely closed - these are the coronal sutures. The result is is a broad and wide forehead which can sometimes be quite disfiguring. This disorder can also occur in some syndromic forms of craniosynostosis which would require evaluation by a craniofacial center. Surgery can also be offer for treatment ...Read more
Brachycephaly: Brachycephaly is just a descriptive term for a head shape, usually associated with craniosynostosis - getting disability would be solely based on how severe the disorder is and how much it has affected one's ability to work. ...Read more
Deformity: Brachycephaly refers to a flattening of the skull. This can be positional in nature, meaning it is due to a baby being placed in one position often enough to lead to pressure on part of the head/skull, or it can be due to the bones of the skull fusing too soon (a condition called craniosynostosis). ...Read more
Can someone tell me the difference between plagiocephaly and brachycephaly I don't know which one I have?
Im traveling to peoria il the 27th, my daughter has severe brachycephaly(toolateforhelmet) what outcomes should i expect from neurosurgeon?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Causes of prostrate cancer
- What are the causes of rotten egg burps and diarrhea?
- Causes of a swollen tongue on one side
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Causes of tender painful spots on my scalp
- Causes of rash around anus
- Causes of tiny itchy bumps on anus
- Causes of high sgot and sgpt
- Talk to a neurosurgeon online for free